COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance. We are committed to doing everything we can to make your visit to our dealership comfortable and safe.
While our dealership is thoroughly cleaned each morning, we've raised our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher. Maintaining the status quo has never been good enough for our dealership... and it shouldn't be for you either. Please know that our intention is to be a leader in meeting the challenge of the coronavirus.
We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Iowa Department of Health (Iowa Health).
- New stringent hand washing and sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times a day.
- Employees have been trained on new sanitization safety procedures.
- Sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency.
- Added additional hand sanitizers throughout the dealership for the convenience of our customers and employees.
- Have masks available for staff and customers if requested.
- All dealership personnel are required to stay home if they develop respiratory, fever or flu-like symptoms.
Based on these proactive actions that have been implemented we are confident that our dealership will continue to be a safe place to conduct business and we will remain open to serve your needs. Please remember, if you have any compromising conditions, stay home! We offer delivery anywhere in the contiguous U.S. at $2.35/mile. You are also free to use uship.com for delivery.